About this Course:
RECEIVE AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION IN 'ACUPRESSURE THERAPY' UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE!
Internationally Recognised Qualification
Each of the 12 meridians has a Yuan (Source) point near the wrist or ankle joints of the four extremities through which the vital energy of the zangfu organs passes and to some extent accumulates. The term 'zang' refers to the organs considered to be yin in nature - Lung, Pericardium, Heart, Spleen, Liver and Kidney - while 'fu' refers to the yang organs - Large Intestine, Triple Heater, Small Intestine, Stomach, Gall Bladder and Bladder. "Yuan" means source or origin and refers to the source of vital energy through which the pathological changes of zangfu organs are manifested.
Clinically, Yuan (Source) points are of great significance in treating diseases of the internal organs. Applying Acupressure to the Yuan (Source) points stimulates the vital energy of the regular meridians, regulates the functional activities of the internal organs, reinforces antipathogenic factors and eliminates pathogenic factors. This method of treating diseases deals principally with the root causes. The Yuan (Source) point from the affected meridian is often combined with the Luo points (separate course) the luo points harmonise the qi between the yin and yang paired channels via opening their connecting luo channel of the meridians in use.
Upon sign up each student will receive a 31 page course manual plus 5 beautifully illustrated downloadable Acupressure treatment charts showing point location and benefits of the 12 Source Points.
Some common benefits you can expect from an Acupressure Treatment include:
- Relief from stress & tension
- A more relaxed body & mind
- Increased blood circulation
- A faster removal of toxic waste
- An increase in energy levels
- Relief from head, neck, shoulder & back ache and
- An overall sense of well-being
- So why not sign up today and see how quickly the positive effects of Acupressure can bring improvement to your life?
- No previous experience in Acupressure is necessary as full training will be provided. All you will need is a device on which you can access the course
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
This course has been created for students of 'All Levels'
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in Acupressure Therapy
- Obtain Membership and Practitioner Insurance with an International Institute at a discounted rate
- Get themselves listed online under 'Acupressure Therapy'
- Students will learn points that stimulate the vital energy of the regular meridians, regulate the functional activities of the internal organs, reinforce antipathogenic factors and eliminate pathogenic factors
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.