About this Course:
This course is about the fundamental concepts of algorithmic problems, focusing on backtracking and dynamic programming. As far as I am concerned these techniques are very important nowadays, algorithms can be used (and have several applications) in several fields from software engineering to investment banking or R& D.
- What are recursion and recursive methods
- Linear and binary search
- Tower of Hanoi problem
- What are selection algorithms
- Quickselect algorithm
- The secretary problem
- What is backtracking
- N-queens problem and Hamiltonian cycle problem
- Knight's tour problem
- Sudoku game
- What is dynamic programming
- Knapsack problem
- Coin change problem and rod cutting problem
- Bin packing problem
- Closest pair of points problem
- Top interview questions (Google, Facebook and Amazon)
- The first chapter is about backtracking: we will talk about problems such as n-queens problem or hamiltonian cycles, coloring problem and Sudoku problem. In the second chapter we will talk about dynamic programming, theory then the concrete examples one by one: fibonacci sequence problem and knapsack problem.
In each section we will talk about the theoretical background for all of these algorithms then we are going to implement these problems together from scratch in Java.
FINALLY YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT THE MOST COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS (Google, MicroSoft, EPAM etc.)
Thanks for joining the course, let's get started!
- Students should have some basic programming background (loops, classes, objects etc.)
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
You will understand the following concepts:
- Search algorithms: linear and binary search
- Dynamic programming
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.