This is a very intensive course that gives the student opportunity to learn C# Programming fundamentals, learn about .NET Framework, learn how to use Visual Studio 2017 and most of all learn how to program AutoCAD .NET API. This course will walk you through the process of developing your own AutoCAD Plugins that will extend AutoCAD Functionalities.
Basic knowledge Knowledge of AutoCAD is necessary Basic programming knowledge is beneficial but not necessary as I will walk you through the fundamentals of C# Programming Language
Who should take this course
This course is intended for all AutoCAD Users who have a desire to create their own Commands or Plugins and extend AutoCAD functionalities to the next level. For those who are interested in Computer Programming and wanted to learn how AutoCAD and C# work together. For AutoLISP and VBA Programmers who wanted to learn new language and skills and be even more productive.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- Learn and understand Fundamentals of C# Programming
- Understand .NET Framework and learn Visual Studio IDE 2017
- Learn and Understand AutoCAD .NET API structure
- Learn how to create your own AutoCAD Plugins
- Manipulate AutoCAD Objects using C#
- Create AutoCAD objects using C#
- Learn how to use Selection Sets and Filters using C#
- Develop 2 different projects:
- Create your own Drawing TitleBlocks for different Paper Sizes through code
- Create an Audit Program to count different entities in the drawing
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.