About this Course:
This course will show you how easy it is to Export AutoCAD Drawing Information to Excel (and other Formats) using VBA.
We will walk through the actual development starting from User Interface design to coding the logic behind the form and explain every single line in detail. You will learn and have a good understanding of VBA Programming as we progress along the course.
By the end of this course, you can be productive right away and you should be able to perform all these tasks and start building your own program or build upon the Projects that we've developed throughout this course.
Basic knowledge: of AutoCAD and Excel is required
Who should take this course
Who is the Target Audience?
All AutoCAD Users who want to learn how to interface AutoCAD and Excel Applications such as:
- Quality Surveyors
- CAD Designers
- All AutoCAD users who want to learn VBA Programming
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- You will learn and understand how to AutoCAD interacts with Excel
- You will learn how to extract different AutoCAD objects Properties and export them into Excel such as: -lines; -Mtexts; - Attribute Blocks
- You will learn how to extract LWPolyline objects into a CSV (Or a Pipe) Delimited file
- You will learn how to import Excel Spreadsheet into AutoCAD
- You will learn how to import CSV (or Pipe) Delimited File into AutoCAD
- You will learn how to design a User Interface (UI) and write the code behind the control
- You will learn how to create a Module and passing parameters to Function
- You will learn lots of VBA Programming, Techniques ( E.g. Debugging, Error Handling, Conditionals, Looping, SelectionSets, Etc
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.