About this Course:
- You do not necessarily have to completely understand the chemistry of soap making in order to make soap at home.
- Don't be scared away from this enjoyable craft because of its relation to chemistry.
- You can be a great soap maker even if you can't quite grasp the exact process of saponification!
- This course will help you clear the basics so that you can go ahead and make your own soaps.
- None. The student needs to be passionate and should be willing to experiment and try out practical exercises which are safe.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Basic techniques of soap making
- Confidently start making your own basic soaps using Melt & Pour and Cold Process Method.
- Get to know about how soap making started
- Comprehensive knowledge about soap making related terms, equipment and safety handling.
- Introduction to various additives used like colors and essential oils
- Techniques for designing M&P soaps
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.