About this Course:
This course walks the learner through all the steps from hiring the first employee to building a human resource system to ensure the most effective approach in building a team. The course includes issues such as legal managerial cultural and systems considerations for each step along the way.
- Knowledge of Hiring Process and Understanding Job Requirements
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Hiring and Staffing Plans
- Understanding Job Analysis
- Interviewing Prospective Employees
- Personality Testing for Hiring
- Performance Review versus Continuous Coaching
- Under performing Employees
- Firing Employees
- Employees From Your First Hire to Building a Human Resource System
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.