Currently, Mobile traffic has a growth rate of 125% desktop has 12%. Needless to say, Digital Marketing is in high demand. Stand out as one of the best Digital Marketing Strategist through this unique course of the renowned University of California - Irvine.
Who should take this course
Entry to Mid Level Executives
University of California Irvine, known for its science & engineering programs, is a top rated university; ranked No.9 among Public universities; and No.1 among Research Universities, and has produced 3 Nobel laureates.
Learners are required to complete 3 months of faculty led Online mode.
The following are the modules covered:
- Campaign Development
- Importance of Campaign Development? Sun Microsystems -Case Study
- Overview of Campaign Development Process Fitting Campaign Development into Business Plan Kick-off meetings
- Objectives of IMP Marketing Programs
- Campaign Map Rough Budget
- Estimate Budget Guidelines
- Campaign Blue Print: Blue Print Types
- Campaign Goals versus Tactics Goals
- Success factors in metrics
- Campaign Manager
- Overcoming objection
- Final Integrated Marketing Plan
- Campaign Development Assessment
- Effective outbound marketing communications
About Course Provider
361DM is a learning science and digital education-oriented company run by professionals with over 2 decades of experience in the tech-enabled learning industry. 361DM works with corporate, institutions, universities across the world, and has designed and delivered learning programs to over 100000 students and executives in the last decade. We help higher education institutions and corporate organizations architect a robust digital strategy.