Expand your knowledge of operating and controlling a computerised accounting system by moving forward into this Higher-level course bundle.
Who should take this course
This Higher Certificate course is ideal for people who have extensive use of the Sage 50 software and in addition have an excellent understanding of accounting knowledge and principles.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
CIMA Accredited Certificate in Sage 50 & Higher Certificate in Sage 50
The course comprises of two extended units that cover advanced knowledge of accounting software, including:
- How to make full use the software.
- Cash, bank and budget control.
- Management and comparative reporting.
- VAT Returns, EC Sales and Intrastat.
- Tailoring reports and layouts including email.
- Project (job) costing.
- Final accounts for sole traders and partnerships including importing/exporting data, advanced credit control, accruals /prepayments and cash flow.
- Formation of accounts for Limited Companies, not for profit organisations, the use of foreign trader accounts (trading in different currencies) and detailed departmental budgeting and forecasting.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.