Advance your accountancy skills and expertise to the next level with this course in Enterprise Operations, which is part of the highly acclaimed CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification.
Who should take this course
Anyone who wishes to improve their management accounting skills.
There are no official pre-requisites to take this course but in order to take the examination, students will need to hold the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting or equivalent.
The E1 Enterprise operations course covers one of the nine units that make up the prestigious CIMA Professional Chartered Management Account qualification.
- Gain insight into the social, political and economic context of business, including the emergence of major economies across the world, the importance of offshoring and outsourcing and the impact of international macroeconomic developments upon an organisation’s competitive environment.
- Understand the relationship between internal and external governance of an organisation.
- Understand the value of information and the reason for the increased dependence on information systems seen by organisations worldwide, as well as how these information systems are transforming as technology advances.
- Learn how to overcome problems that can be faced while implementing information systems, and how to manage information system activities with respect to the wider organisation, including the related costs, benefits, security issues and system changeover methods.
- Learn about the different methods of quality measurement and how to implement a quality programme.
- Explore the concept of marketing, defining the term and the variation in marketing environment, as well as the various theories of consumer behaviour.
- Understand the relationship between market research, segmentation, positioning and targeting and learn how to apply various tools within each section of the mix.
- Explain the role of branding and brand equity within an organisation’s marketing strategy.
- Learn more about the role of Human Resources within an organisation, its functions and how the department can contribute positively towards a business’ success
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.