Steer your accountancy career towards the prestigious CIMA Professional Management Accounting qualification by taking the E3 Enterprise Strategy module.
Who should take this course
This course is a valuable resource for anyone studying towards the CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification, or any business professional looking to gain skills in enterprise strategy.
Students will need to have first attained the CIMA Operational and Management Level qualifications before they can achieve CIMA Professional status.
The CIMA Professional – Strategic Level (E3) qualification is one of three modules that make up the strategic level of the certificate. The aim of the E3 course is to advance your knowledge and skills so that you can design and implement strategies, which can improve the performance of an enterprise.
- Learn how external factors, including stakeholders, society, suppliers and customers, can affect an organisation’s strategy.
- Understand the impact of information systems on an organisation, including IT and the Internet.
- Get to grips with the main elements of the change process, so that you can help to advise an organisation on how to manage resistance to change and what can trigger the changes in the first place.
- Learn how to advise on, recommend and implement a change programme and learn the role of management within the change process.
- Understand and evaluate the process of strategy development, including strategy formulation, the various strategic options, the different organisational structures and the role of directors within the process.
- Evaluate the various tools and techniques, qualitative and quantitative, which are used within strategy development processes, including trend analysis, system modeling and the Delphi method.
- Gain insight into the appropriate control methods and be able to recommend them according to the strategy being implemented.
- Learn how to recommend solutions to problems faced within performance management situations and be able to evaluate alternative models of performance management, such as the balanced scorecard.
- Boost your advisory skills and learn how to competently recommend changes to information systems when an organisation’s strategy would benefit from the change.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.