Master the fundamentals of Citrix application virtualisation with this Citrix CXA-206:XenApp 7.0 course that will allow you to become fully competent and prepare for the Citrix examination.
Who should take this course
This course is for anyone who is working or preparing to work with Citrix virtualisation or looking to switch industries into virtualisation.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The Citrix XenApp 7.0 course will show you the power and flexibility of application streaming and how to master the Citrix tools and techniques while fully preparing you for the associated Citrix qualification exam.
- What application virtualisation is and its importance to the modern business.
- How to install and configure XenApp Server for the first time.
- How to plan a high availability deployment to meet the 24x7x365 demands of the modern business.
- How to script common XenApp functions to simplify administration and reduce manual workloads.
- How to use VMware vSphere in an application virtualisation scenario.
- Virtualising apps, servers and software using the Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor.
- Exam preparation and course review
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.