Discover how to design, build and manage a Citrix remote desktop environment with this three-course Citrix Training Package.
Who should take this course
This package is designed for administrators and engineers as a cost-effective training solution to sharpen skills and gain a full understanding of the Citrix hosted desktop environment.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
You will be familiarised with the most common Citrix technologies before being taken through advanced techniques involved in efficiently managing Citrix servers.
Citrix XenApp 7
- Troubleshooting the Citrix environment and resolving errors.
- Enabling and securing web access to published applications and content delivery only the tools users need to be productive.
- Deploying printers for use by remote desktop users.
- Managing performance and load to ensure a consistent user experience and to reduce resource bottlenecks.
- Configuring XenApp policies and sessions to protect applications and data from unauthorised access.
- The process of installing and licensing XenApp.
- Understanding the Citrix Architecture and how it is best deployed in an enterprise environment.
Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Administration
- What virtualisation is and how it can be used within a corporate context.
- The concepts behind desktop virtualisation.
- How to plan and design a robust XenDesktop infrastructure that can grow and flex with changing business requirements.
- The importance of data and network redundancy to ensure consistently smooth operation for a good user experience.
- How to automate common XenDesktop tasks using the Powershell scripting language.
- Implementing and managing virtual servers and desktops using the HyperV hypervisor.
- The build, test and deploy approach to XenDesktop roll-outs and the tasks that need to be completed at each stage.
- Installing and administering Internet Formation Service to deploy virtual desktops over the web.
Citrux XenServer 6.2 Administration
- The fundamental principles behind virtual computing and the use of hypervisors to install and manage servers.
- An introduction to the Linux Operating System (OS), including installation in a virtual server environment and the tools required to manage the OS in a networked scenario.
- Configuring virtualised storage and networking to maximise availability and share data with authorised users.
- Using Powershell to configure virtual servers and networking services from the Linux command line environment.
- Building subnets to better manage network resources.
- Understanding the components and features common to XenServer systems and how they are configured for real-world deployment.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving processes and techniques to keep XenServer systems operating in peak condition.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.