Be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of e-commerce strategies with this CIW E-Commerce Specialist course.
Who should take this course
This course is for anyone who is looking to master e-commerce and site design strategies.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course however, we recommend that candidates already have an understanding of the foundations of web technologies.
Students will learn methods for conducting business online and managing technical issues associated with creating an e-commerce website.
- E-commerce foundations
- Law and the internet
- Web marketing goals
- Online product promotion
- Site usability
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and e-services
- Business-to-business frameworks
- E-commerce site creation packages – outsourcing
- E-commerce site creation software
- Site development software implementation
- E-commerce site development using commerce server
- Creating an online catalogue
- Inventory control and order processing
- Payment gateways
- E-service implementation and support
- Transaction and website security
- E-learning solutions
- Site management and performance testing.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.