Learn how to fully utilise the features of the Perl programming language in web application development with this course from CIW.
Who should take this course
This course is suitable for anyone, from beginners looking to learn about Perl programming language to IT programmers who are looking to enhance their skillset by learning new web scripting techniques.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course but we recommend candidates to have a basic knowledge of programming.
This course will help programmers of all levels get to grips with every function that the Perl programming language has to offer.
- Perl language essentials including syntax, regular expressions and data types.
- Server scripting, focusing on Perl language.
- Perl code development including access and manipulating input and output files.
- Implement websites including database connectivity and debugging techniques.
- Improve and maintain hypertext-based websites.
- Understand how to debug Perl
- Object-Oriented Perl
- Database connectivity and Perl
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.