Take your knowledge of Perl programming language up to a level of mastery with this CIW Perl Specialist course and prove your abilities working with the web app development tool with the official certification.
Who should take this course
This course is ideal for web developers, programmers and application developers who wish to build a knowledge of the Perl language.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course but we recommend candidates to have a basic knowledge of programming.
CIW Perl Specialist
The course will run students through the functions of Perl which is one of the original program languages and fully prepare them for their 1D0-437 exam.
The examination has a time limit of 75 minutes, in which candidates have 50 questions to answer. In order to pass you must achieve a minimum pass mark of 75%.
- Introduction to Perl
- The uses of the Perl interpreter and understand how to operate the interpreter.
- Understand the concepts of statements, loops and Boolean expressions.
- Learn how to manipulate strings using regular expressions and store program data using arrays.
- Manipulate data with keys and use hashes to organise the data.
- Use subroutines to organise code to make it more logical and easier to debug.
- Implement object-orientated programming techniques using Perl.
- Debugging Perl.
- Basics of database programming.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.