Get certified and prove you have the knowledge to develop websites for your employers with this CIW Site Development Associate Training and Exam Package.
Who should take this course
Anyone who is looking to get an industry-recognised certification in web development and improve their prospects of getting a job in the ever-growing programming industry.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
CIW Site Development Associate
- Website development using HTML and Extensible Markup Language (XML).
- Manual code writing, Graphical User Interface (GUI) authoring tools and XHTML code validation.
- Web page development using images, hyperlinks, tables, forms and frames.
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) and connecting webpages to databases.
- Internet marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for formatting and web page content and fundamental web design concepts.
- Development of websites as managed projects.
- Introductory e-commerce solutions and the relationship of website development to business goals.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.