Coach, Mentor, Role Model, Supporter, Guide. Do these words ring a bell? Being a coach involves being able to draw from several disciplines. Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Mentorship is a related skill that is often a part of coaching. It's about being a guide, offering wisdom and advice when it is needed. Knowing how and when to coach (and when to use other tools, like mentoring) is an essential skill that can benefit both you and your organization.
This will help you know how to:
- How coaching can be used to develop a team
- The coaching and mentoring skills that help improve individual performance
- The behaviors and practices of an effective coach
- How to recognize employees' strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed
- How to identify employee problems and ways that they can help correct them
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Defining Coaching and Mentoring
- Module Three: Setting Goals
- Module Four: Understanding the Realities
- Module Five: Developing Options
- Module Six: Wrapping it All Up
- Module Seven: The Importance of Trust
- Module Eight: Providing Feedback
- Module Nine: Overcoming Roadblocks
- Module Ten: Reaching the End
- Module Eleven: How Mentoring Differs from Coaching
- Module Twelve: Wrapping it Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.