Writing and communication skills have degraded with more and more people communicating through email and instant messaging. Developing writing skills is still important in the business world, as is creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas), giving you that extra edge in the workplace. Acquire the knowledge and skills to collaborate with others and create that important document. Touch on the types of collaboration, and ways to improve them through certain tools and processes. These basic skills will provide you with that extra benefit in the business world that a lot of people are losing.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What is Collaborative Business Writing?
- Module Three: Types of Collaborative Business Writing
- Module Four: Collaborative Team Members
- Module Five: Collaborative Tools and Processes
- Module Six: Setting Style Guidelines
- Module Seven: Barriers to Successful Collaborative Writing
- Module Eight: Overcoming Collaborative Writing Barriers
- Module Nine: Styles of Dealing with Conflict
- Module Ten: Tips for Successful Business Writing Collaboration
- Module Eleven: Examples of Collaborative Business Writing
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.