If a normal child has the right to general education, so does a child with special needs. There shouldn't be any obstacle holding them back from achieving greater milestones in life. With that vision intact, this course is a fantastic platform to learn how to help children with special needs.
There are many forms of special needs including Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia. This course has five sections each focusing on different yet relevant topics. It covers a wide range of topics including the formation of habits, memorizing techniques, ways to stimulate capacity for creativity, moral social conduct and so much more. You will also learn about SEN teaching by going over SEN code of practice, how to work with autistic pupils, and addressing different challenges.
Getting this course will help definitely you learn a lot about people with special needs and how you could use it to help a loved one. If you always wanted to make a difference by helping others professionally, this is a great place to start!
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Fundamentals of Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
- Teaching Methodologies
- Chapter (i)
- Chapter (ii)
- Chapter (iii)
- Chapter (iv)
- Chapter (v)
- Chapter (vi)
- Chapter (vii)
- Chapter (viii)
- Chapter (ix)
- Chapter (x)
- Chapter (xi)
- Chapter (xii)
- Chapter (xiii)
- Chapter (xiv)
- Chapter (xv)
- SEN Teaching
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
- Conclusion SEN
- The Basics About Autism: What Is It?
- What Are the Factors that Contribute A Child to Autism
- Autism and Genetics
- What Are the Basic Symptoms of Autism
- What Are the Speech and Communication Problems of Autism
- Autism and Body Language
- Autism, Toxic Metals, and Vaccines
- The Cause of Autism Might Be Found in Autistic Mice
- Autism: The Need for Increased Research
- How is Autism Treated
- How Is Autism Diagnosed
- Myths about Autism
- How to Look for Autism Signs in Infants
- How Can Families Cope With an Autistic Child and the Financial Burden
- The Differences Between Asperger's Syndrome and Autism
- Autism Assistance Dogs
- Teaching Autistic Children
- The Fixation Behavior of an Autistic Child
- The Autism Society of America
- Childproofing Your Home for Your Autistic Child
- Autism and Nutritional Supplements
- Toilet Training the Autistic Child
- Difficulties of an Autistic Adult
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
- What is ADHD?
- Causes of ADHD
- Diagnosing ADHD
- Treating ADHD
- ADHD and Education
- Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD
- Adults with ADHD
- What is Dyslexia?
- Identifying Dyslexia
- Co-occurring Conditions
- Diagnosing Dyslexia
- Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment
Solutions for Dyslexia
Why Should You Choose Complete Teaching Assistant Diploma Level 3 (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia)
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.