CompTIA Cloud Essentials (CLO – 001)
More and more companies are shifting to a cloud computing model of doing business. With fewer infrastructure demands and more flexibility for staff members, the reasoning is clear from the businesses’ perspective. Hiring certified professionals with proven knowledge in cloud computing is the clear next step. CompTIA Cloud Essentials ensures that you and all other necessary staff members—not just the IT specialists—understand cloud computing and the work it takes to move and govern the cloud.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course covers the following modules:
- Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective
- Cloud Computing and Business Value
- Technical Perspectives and Cloud Types
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud
- Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
- Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
Who should take this course
- Those aiming for a highly profitable career as a Cloud Computing professional
- This course would benefit a wide range of IT professionals hoping to take the next step in their career
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam has at least 6 months experience working in an environment which markets or relies on IT-related services.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
This course would be beneficial for anyone already working as, or hoping to work as the following:
- IT Consultant
- IT Technical Services
- IT Relationship Manager
- IT Architect
- Business Process Owners Analyst
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in CompTIA Cloud Overview (CLO – 001).
- Identifying Characteristics Of Cloud Services From A Business Perspective
- Identifying Characteristics Of Cloud Services From A Business Perspective Part 1, 2 & 3
The Business Value Of Cloud Computing
Types Of Technical Perspectives Cloud, Adoption Of Cloud And It Service Management
- Types Of Technical Perspectives Cloud
- Process Of Successful Adoption Of Cloud
- Identifying Risks And Consequences Of Cloud Computing
- Identifying Risks And Consequences Of Cloud Computing – Part 1 To 5
The Method Of Assessment:
[The Comptia Cloud Overview Exam Consists Of 50 Multiple Choice Questions. The Time Allowed For The Exam Is 60 Minutes. A Score Of 720 Is Needed To Pass The Exam. The Exam Tests Learners On The Business Of Cloud Computing, Cloud Types, Steps To A Successful Adoption Of The Cloud, Impact And Changes On It Service Management, As Well As Risks And Consequences. The Exam Can Be Taken In The Following Languages: English, Japanese And Portuguese]
Recommended Experience: It Is Recommended That Anyone Sitting This Exam Has At Least 6 Months Experience Working In An Environment Which Markets Or Relies On It-Related Services.
Please Note: The Official Exam Is Not Included And Needs To Be Purchased Separately.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.