Stay ahead of the competition in the job market by gaining the knowledge in the latest mobility trends and the ability to work with an extensive variety of existing and emerging mobile technologies.
Who should take this course
This course is for any IT professional who is looking to specialise in the mobile environment in a world where the knowhow is much in-demand.
There are no pre-requisites for this course but we do recommend at least 18 months of work experience in administration of mobile devices in enterprise.
- Learn all the knowledge you need to pass the CompTIA Mobility+ (MB0-001) examination with this expertly designed course.
- Learn about over-the-air technologies with section devoted to WIMAX, radio frequency, RF power fun, antennas, governing bodies and regulations.
- All you need to know about network infrastructure including network foundations, OSI model review, wireless terms and technology, wireless media and communication, unified wireless architecture and SSIDs and VLANs.
- Mobile device management, profiles and policies, enterprise mail and messaging, wireless site surveys and wireless device management.
- Master the crucial area of security including mobile device security, network security, security protocols, EAP overview, encryption overview, common security troubleshooting and potential risks
- Wireless troubleshooting
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.