Can be taken anytime (10 hours)
Professional Training Course
Use your versatility as a CompTIA Mobility+ certified professional to manage the complex environments that trends such as bring-your-own-device (BYOD) create. CompTIA Mobility+ shows that you understand different mobile technologies as well as over-the-air systems that will dominate business operations in the coming years.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course is designed to teach you the following:
Mobile device management Troubleshooting Security such as remote access concerns and threat mitigation Network infrastructure
Who should take this course
- Anyone hoping to obtain a career using an extensive variety of existing and emerging mobile technologies
- Anyone who is keen to understand the different mobile technologies as well as over-the-air systems that will dominate business operations in the coming years
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam should have a Network+ Certification or equivalent working knowledge and at least 18 months of work experience in administration of mobile devices in the enterprise.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
This course would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Mobile Device Management Administrator
- Network Administrator/Help Desk
- Mobility Architect/Solution Architect
- Security/Email Administrator
- Definitions Of Over-The-Air Technologies
Definitions Of Over-The-Air Technologies – Part 1 & Part 2
- Overview Of Network Infrastructure
Overview Of Network Infrastructure – Part 1 & Part 2
- Explaining Mobile Device Manager
Explaining Mobile Device Manager – Part 1 & Part 2
- Definition Of Security
Definition Of Security – Part 1 & Part 2
- Way Of Troubleshooting And Review
Way Of Troubleshooting Review The Course
The Method Of Assessment:
- The Comptia Mb0-001 Mobility+ Exam Is 90 Minutes Long And Consists Of 100 Questions.
- The Questions Are Multiple Choice, And Drag And Drops.
- A Score Of 720 (On A Scale Of 100-900) Is Required To Pass.
- The Exam Tests You On: Mobile Device Management, Troubleshooting, Security Such As Remote Access Concerns And Threat Mitigation, And Network Infrastructure.
Recommended Experience: It Is Recommended That Anyone Sitting This Exam Should Have A Network+ Certification Or Equivalent Working Knowledge And At Least 18 Months Of Work Experience In Administration Of Mobile Devices In The Enterprise.
Please Note: The Official Exam Is Not Included And Must Be Purchased Separately.
Successful Candidates Will Be Awarded A Certificate Incomptia Mb0-001 Mobility+.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.