Computer are prone to hacks and virus. They slow down and eventually stop functioning efficiently, so it is important that a computer has proper maintenance. This will usually set you back some money as maintenance isn't cheap but with this course, you can be a Computer Maintenance Specialist and fix yours and others computer at will.
Computer maintenance technicians, also known as computer support specialists, assist individuals and organizations with systems operation, computer errors and other technical support issues. Computer maintenance technicians oversee daily computer performance, provide technical support and install new software for computer users. Daily duties may include fielding inquiries, running diagnostic tests to resolve issues and installing updates to existing software. Additionally, technicians may be responsible for setting up new equipment, performing minor repair work and keeping records of service. Technicians may also create manuals and train others on hardware and software.
So if you are interested in learning about computer maintenance then consider taking this course as it will be hugely beneficial to you.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Basic Terms
- Types of Computers
- Anatomy of a PC
- How a PC Works
- CPU and Memory
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- Secondary Storage Devices
- The Basics
- Operating Systems and Applications
- How is Software Built
- Types of Software
- Legal Issues
- Computer Maintenance
- Understanding The Components Of A PC
- Do You Need To Upgrade Your PC?
- Essential Softwares You Must Have On Your PC
- Installing And Organizing Your PC
- Troubleshooting Guidelines
- How To Speak To A Technician
Why Should You Choose Computer Maintenance Specialist Training Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.