If you wish to learn the fundamentals of computer operating systems and achieve great benefits from it, then this course is exactly what you need!
Computer Operating Systems Diploma Level 3 begins with the introduction of operating systems and its importance in a computer system. With the help of this course you will be able to learn about the process, system, structure and fundamentals of computer operating systems. Additionally, PC attributes, Microsoft Windows, MAC OS and so on. This course provides clear knowledge and ideas on Information Technology, virtual memory and storage system. It also includes corporate structures, databases, programming, data frameworks and much more. You will also be educated about how different CPUs work, their advantages and disadvantages and operating method according to your needs.
After completing the course you will be able to manage computer hardware and software resources, work on computer programs, originate new process, execute and terminate them correctly.
Conclusively, you will learn about various security goals and objectives of an operating system. So without any further ado, join this course today!
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Basic Terms
- Types of Computers
- Anatomy of a PC
- How a PC Works
- CPU and Memory
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- Secondary Storage Devices
- The Basics
- Operating Systems and Applications
- How is Software Built
- Types of Software
- Legal Issues
- Computer Operating Systems Diploma
- WHAT IS AN OPERATING SYSTEM?
- HISTORY OF OPERATING SYSTEMS
- WHAT AN OPERATING SYSTEM DOES
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS
- MAC OS
- OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS
- INSTALLING AN OPERATING SYSTEM
- DEFINING THE PROCESSES
- Windows 8
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Welcome to Windows 8
- Module Three - Using Apps
- Module Four - Working with the Desktop
- Module Five - Using the Taskbar
- Module Six - Working with the Charms Bar
- Module Seven - Managing Your Files and Folders
- Module Eight - Networking and Devices
- Module Nine - Working with Settings and the Control Panel
- Module Ten - Personalizing Windows 8
- Module Eleven - Understanding Security and Maintenance
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- Mac Operating System
- Introduction to Mac
- Features of Mac Desktops
- Networking System of Mac
- Types of Mac
- Mac your way to cyberspace
- Benefits of Using Mac
- How to print & fax using Mac
- Managing music with iTunes
Having fun with photos
Why Should You Choose Computer Operating Systems Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.