Although it does take plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work. This course will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning, to the final touches (like decorations, food, and music). While this course is specifically for corporate event planning, the elements here can also be applied to more personal event planning like anniversaries, special birthday gatherings, weddings, and more. Essentially, we're creating an effective and well planned design that is ready for implementation and can be used over and over again.
Learning objectives for this course include:
- Plan a complete corporate event, including an agenda, budget, goals, venue, audience, food, and whatever else your client needs
- Keep your event on budget
- Design an advertising and marketing plan that includes a comprehensive use of media, take-aways, and/or swag bags
- Determine whether partners, sponsors, and volunteers can help to make your event unforgettable
- Create an atmosphere of service that delegates will remember
- Select speakers and a master of ceremonies to add impact to your event
- Create a diversity plan
- Evaluate the process once it
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Event Planning Essentials
- Session Three: Budgeting Basics
- Session Four: Using the Committee Approach
- Session Five: Connecting with Partners and Sponsors
- Session Six: Advertising and Marketing
- Session Seven: Selecting the Venue
- Session Eight: Feeding the Masses
- Session Nine: Business Etiquette Basics
- Session Ten: Celebrating Diversity
- Session Eleven: Creating an Atmosphere of Service
- Session Twelve: Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies
- Session Thirteen: Managing Contracts
- Session Fourteen: Gathering Feedback
- Session Fifteen: Adding the Finishing Touches
- Session Sixteen: Event Day Roles
- Session Seventeen: Closing the Event
- Session Eighteen: Practicing Planning
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.