Effective delegation is one of the most valuable skills you can master. It reduces your workload and develops employee skills. Delegating prepares employees who work for you to be able to handle your responsibilities and simultaneously allows you to advance to other career opportunities within your organization. Delegation is often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This will explore many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate and whom to delegate to. We will also go through the delegation process step by step and learn about techniques to overcome problems.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Why Delegate?
- Session Three: What is Delegation?
- Session Four: Pre-Assignment Review
- Session Five: Picking the Right Person
- Session Six: The Delegation Meeting
- Session Seven: Putting it into Practice
- Session Eight: Giving Instructions
- Session Nine: Monitoring Delegation
- Session Ten: Practicing Delegation
- Session Eleven: Giving Feedback
- Session Twelve: Becoming a Good Delegator
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.