Children have an innate creative ability when they are born, but for some reason adults can lose it along the way. Move out of the mundane, be more curious, engage, and explore new ideas. Recognize creativity and be ready when it happens.Get ready to learn how to remove barriers that block or limit your creativity. Improve your imagination, divergent thinking, and mental flexibility. Discover mind mapping, individual brainstorming, and when to recognize and look for what inspires you to be more creative.
In this course, discover how to:
- Define creativity
- Act with confidence
- Engage in curiosity
- Stop acting out of fear
- Learn from introspection
- Take risks
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What Is Creativity?
- Module Three: Getting Inspired
- Module Four: Beating Procrastination
- Module Five: Improving Your Creative Mindset (I)
- Module Six: Improving Your Creative Mindset (II)
- Module Seven: Curiosity
- Module Eight: Take Risks
- Module Nine: Think Like a Child
- Module Ten: Environmental Factors
- Module Eleven: Individual Brainstorming
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.