About this Course:
This course covers all the fundamentals about Jenkins and teach you everything you need to know to setup a Jenkins build pipeline starting with continuous inspection - build test and static analysis - all the way to continuous deployment - deploy to staging and production.
In the end of this course you will gain in-depth knowledge about Jenkins and general DevOps skills to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
Jenkins is on the bleeding edge of technology today. It is also one of the most compelling technologies of the last decade in terms of its disruption to software development and operation practices.
The Jenkins Continuous Integration solution has become a standby in organizations of all sizes that want to increase productivity and streamline software development in the era of Agile. It has extensive community support has the extended the core functionality of Jenkins by developing thousands of useful plugins. An ecosystem of more than 1100 plug-ins has emerged enabling customers to add all sorts of functionality and integrate Jenkins with everything from Active Directory to GitHub to Tomcat.
Jenkins is becoming a must tool for DevOps. It allows companies to build very sophisticated build pipelines very quickly thus greatly reducing the risk within the software development lifecycle. Tons of companies have already been using Jenkins to implement continuous integration pipeline. Today you have the access to that same technology right on your desktop.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
In particularly you will learn:
- Understand the concepts of continuous inspection continuous integration and continuous deployment and the difference between them.
- Build an automated continuous deployment pipeline to build test analyze and deploy a web-based application with Jenkins.
- Create a multi-stage Jenkins job and visualize the complicated build pipeline with Jenkins build pipeline plugin.
- Integrate CI builds with other tools such as GitHub Maven Tomcat Java etc
- Scale Jenkins workflow with Jenkins' master and slave architecture deploy and configure a multi-node Jenkins cluster in the cloud for labeled builds.
- Learn how to configure and extend Jenkins functionality with Jenkins plugins such as copy build artifacts plugins and deploy to container plugins etc
- Invaluable DevOps skills such as setting up staging and production environment for continuous integration workflows.
- Learn tips on how to effectively improve Jenkins build time such as executing jobs in parallel.
- Best practices of working with Jenkins in the field.
- In-depth knowledge about Jenkins and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
- And many many more
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.