Our Digital Citizenship course will give you the guidance needed in the ever changing digital world. As our lives are lived more and more online we all need to translate our social skills into the virtual world.Digital Citizenship allows us to connect, collaborate, and share by using technology appropriately. In person meetings are on the decline, which makes it necessary to engage people digitally. Being a good digital citizen means you have a set of skills to work in the digital world.
Learn how to:
- Define digital citizenship.
- Use technology appropriately.
- Use social networking to create your brand.
- Protect your reputation online.
- Practice safe use of technology.
- Understand digital etiquette.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What Is Digital Citizenship?
- Module Three: Being a Good Citizen
- Module Four: Best Practices for Sharing
- Module Five: Networking and Personal Branding (I)
- Module Six: Networking and Personal Branding (II)
- Module Seven: Digital Security and Safety (I)
- Module Eight: Digital Security and Safety (II)
- Module Nine: Dealing with the Dark side
- Module Ten: Digital Etiquette (I)
- Module Eleven: Digital Etiquette (II)
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.