About this Course:
Some believe that product success depends upon having some technology that is better than something else and as a result the world will beat a path to that product's door. Others think that if they simply get into a room and brainstorm ideas or even play ideation games the right ideas will automatically come forward and the product will succeed.
Both are wrong. And as a result somewhere between 40 percent or more products flop up onto the shore as dead fish as Steve Jobs once said. Successful products start with clearly understanding what people and organizations do. What they do how they do it why they do it and so forth. This course enables the participants to figure out what their prospective customers do and then translate that into a compelling value proposition. Together the dos will enable engineering to build the right product and the value proposition will direct marketing to get the marketing plan right. Together implementing the right dos and value proposition will ensure product success.
- Basic Understanding of Business
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Product Leaders: Director VP Business Unit Manager Start-Up Enter
- Entry Level (Basic) Intermediate Advanced (Specialist)
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn about the value of outcomes do its history and use
- Understand what is an outcome and a Do
- How to gather information to define the outcomes and the Do's
- Learn how to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Learn how to turn a Dostatement into a User Story to be used for development
- Learn about the sources of innovation and the methodology to do it
- Learn how to discover new markets and size them
- Learn about the types of innovation and the process of innovation
- Learn about Value propositions and how to write them
- Section 2 - Do
- Value Proposition
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.