Learn to manage, administer and sell property owned by another party or entity with the Estate Agent Diploma Level 3 course.
The course is designed to equip with all the essential information about the real estate industry. At first, the course explains about estate agent and their roles and responsibilities. You will explore the history of real estate agent along with the different types of real estate management. After that, the course guides you on how to find the clients, and understand their needs and requirements. The strategies of selling properties, property valuations, planning, and negotiation techniques, etc. will be discussed in the course. Then, the course illustrates the process of sales progression, using technologies such as photographs, videos, and more. Next, the course covers everything you need to know about investment property describing the buyers of investment property, managing investment properties and the legal aspects of investment properties. Finally, you will learn how to manage the property and know about the rules and regulations of the state Agents Act 1979.
To sum up, you will master all the essential areas that you should know while dealing with property.
Who should take this course
Certificate of Achievement
What is an Estate Agent?
- The Different Types of Agents
- What a Real Estate Agent Does
- Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Knowing Your Clients
- Day in the life of Estate Agent
- Property Valuation
- Handling Viewings
- Property Negotiation
- Property Management
- Real Estate Laws
Being an Agent:
- Selecting The Best Properties
- Leasing Instead Of Selling
- Buyers Interest
- Be Zone Conscious
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You're Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
- Living The Waterfront Lifestyle Every Day
- How To Locate Waterfront Property Rentals
- Real Estate Front
Legal System & Real Estate UK:
- An Introduction to the UK legal system
- Different Types of Investment Structures
- Commercial Leases
- Title & Registration
- Finance in Real Estate
- Investment Purchase Procedure
- Acquisition Costs
- Land Usage
- Planning & Environment
- Investment Structure & Key Legislations
- Recommended Reading : Estate Agent Diploma Level 3
- Mock Exam- Estate Agent Diploma Level 3
- Final Exam- Estate Agent Diploma Level 3
About Course Provider
We are a top provider of excellent quality, professional accredited online courses and training packages. Those who work for our organisation are dedicated to helping people and organisations improve their skills and knowledge, or that of their workforce, flexibly, conveniently, and at reasonable prices. Our courses and training packages are produced and delivered by a hardworking team of industry professionals, so customers can be safe in the knowledge that they are in the hands of experts in their field.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.