This is an all-encompassing guide for making an independent feature length movie. By the end of this course you will have the information you need to successfully make a feature film that you can distribute around the globe to be seen by possibly millions of people.
I'm sharing with you my experience as a veteran screeenwriter, director, producer and editor of 9 feature films. Normally film students pay a lot of money to learn this information at universities, and often all they really learn is cinema theory.
These videos tell you what you need to do and how to do it to make your movie.
This course covers:
- the basics of screenwriting
- turning your screenplay into a shooting script
- organizing and scheduling your film shoot
- tips on saving money
- calculating your budget
- contracts you'll need with cast and crew*
- basic tips for filming, lighting and recording audio
- basic film editing instruction and concepts, along with tips to make the editing easier
- tips for finishing the film to give it the professional look
- thorough review of distribution options for your movie
- and tons and tons of details about all the steps in between
The videos include lectures, demonstrations and examples illustrating the information I'm sharing.
This course also includes sample spreadsheets, contracts, and a list of additional resources. You will get all the forms and resources I use to make a movie.
I LOVE filmmaking. I LIVE to make movies. If you have a story you want to tell, this course gives you the tools to do it.
*I'm not a lawyer. These sample contracts are not legal advice.
Basic knowledge Students should love watching movies and desire to make their own. The equipment required is a computer with a basic text writing software, an HD camera (a cellphone may suffice), and the ability to download film editing software to their computer
Who should take this course
Anyone with a burning desire to make movies
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- Write a screenplay
- Schedule and organize the entire film production
- Raise funds to pay for making the movie
- Find the cast, locations, costumes and props
- Film the movie using lighting and camera angles that tell the story
- Understand the basics of film editing
- Choose the right distribution options for releasing the movie
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.