About this Course:
Firestore for Android
Welcome to beginner Firestore development. In this course you'll learn all about the brand new Firestore a NoSQL document based technology. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from the fundamentals authentication and a deep dive into Firestore security rules.
Basic Knowledge Of Android Is Assumed
Why Take This Course?
Learning the new Firestore should be taught using real world examples. In this course you're going to learn to code the Devslopes way. We teach by building real world professional amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
- Build your own apps using the new Firestore real time database
- Learn how to create and save data to your Firestore database
- Add powerful login capability to your apps using Firebase authentication
- Use Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build advanced Android apps!
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students and teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
- If you are a student of our Android N: From Beginner to Paid Professional - or have any other basic understanding of Android development then this is a perfect next step to advanced your Android and Firestore skills.
Don't forget to join the free live community where you can interact with other students and ask questions to the community.
- Must have PC with Windows 8 plus OR macOS OR Linux or Ubuntu
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- If you have basic experience with Android development take this course
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Add edit and delete data for a Firestore database in your apps
- Implement powerful login capabilities into your apps using Firebase Authentication
- Add Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
- By the end of this course you will know advanced skill with Firestore and how to integrate it into your apps
- Firestore Introduction
- Firestore Authentication
- Firestore Security Rules
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.