About this Course:
Welcome to this course on getting started with reflective practice. The importance of reflective practice is something that has been emphasized for quite some time now although the strength of this emphasis is not generally matched by the degree of clarity about what reflective practice is why it is important or how to actually do it. This course has therefore been developed specifically for people who are new to reflective practice or are familiar with reflective practice but want a better understanding of what it is all about.
The course contains a short video introduction three video-based lessons and a video conclusion accompanied by a workbook. The three lessons cover:
- Myths about reflective practice unfortunately reflective practice is characterized by a number of myths and misunderstandings. In this lesson I clear up some of the obstacles to understanding
- What is reflective practice? Having clarified what reflective practice is not this lesson provides a clear picture of what it is all about
- Making it happen In this third and final lesson we look at some strategies for actually doing reflective practice
The Module Companion is a workbook that you will need to print out before you start the course. It contains space for notes plus an exercise relating to each of the three lessons. This is an important resource for you as it will help to extend and consolidate your understanding and provide you with a set of notes to act as a reference source for future development. Reflective practice when done properly can make a huge positive difference to the quality and quantity of your work your job satisfaction and your continued learning and development.
- This is an introductory course so no previous knowledge is required
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to use reflective practice to improve the quality of their work
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- You will be better equipped to make use of reflective practice as a way of improving your work performance
- Myths about reflective practice
- What is reflective practice?
- Making it happen
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.