Human resource management is responsible for handling employees, where the HR managers have to match skills against the job available in the organization. Basically, this course is divided into two sections, one focusing on Human Resource Management and the other on employment laws.
In the first section, you will be introduced to the concepts of human resource management. You will get a clear idea about how modern day human resource management works, leadership and team management skills, explore recruitment, interviewing, retention and orientation, discrimination, health & safety and much more. In the second section, you will discover more about employment law by learning about immigration, rights, termination, transfers and so on.
This course will expand your knowledge on HR and employment law that could be extremely useful for you and your career.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Introduction To Human Resource
- HRM Overview
- Forecasting Demand
- Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis
- Bad Resume
- Good Resume
- Cover Letter
- Form I-9
- Form W-9
- Form W-4
- Form 1095-B
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Performance Appraisal
- National Labor Relations Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Labor-Management Relations Act
- Physiological Needs
- Motivation-Hygiene Theory
- Firm Characteristics
- Weakness of Maslow and Herzberg's Theories
- Expectancy Theory
- Management by Objectives
- Behavior Modification
- What is a Team?
- Stages of Development
- Team Cohesiveness
- Human Resource Management
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Human Resources Today
- Module Three - Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four - Retention and Orientation
- Module Five - Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six - Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven - Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight - Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine - Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten - Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven - Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- Employment Law
- Immigration Requirements
- Contractual Terms
- Rights During Employment
- Termination of Employment
- Business Transfers
- Collective Rights
- Useful Websites
Why Should You Choose HR & Employment Law Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.