About this Course:
PowerShell allows administrators to automate some common tasks related to the day-to-day management and deployment activities of SharePoint. Windows PowerShell is a Microsoft next generation scripting language which offers direct access to .NET Objects and pipeline capabilities that makes passing objects from one command to another command in an easy manner.
This course provides developers or administrators with a thorough knowledge on various steps that one should follow inorder to automate the installation process of SharePoint 2013 Using PowerShell. In this course by development expert Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri youll learn essential concepts that you need to know to get started writing powershell scripts to perform SharePoint 2013 installation in silent mode or unattended manner.
This course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and coding demos that youre encouraged to code along with to enhance the learning process.
This course is broken down into 7 modules with each module providing source code where applicable so that you can follow along with Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri. Some of the modules can be seen in the below list:
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Working with ServerManager PowerShell Module
- Installing features using PowerShell Script
- Writing PowerShell Scripts to download SharePoint 2013 Prerequisites
- Writing scripts to Install SharePoint 2013 Prerequisites
- Writing scripts to initiate the SharePoint 2013 Installation
- Writing scripts to configure SharePoint 2013 Farm
- Download Windows 2008 R2 Server or Windows Server 2012SQL Server 2008 R2 or SQL Server 2012
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- This course is designed for individuals with an intermediate knowledge of SharePoint 2010 / 2013
- This course helps SharePoint Developers / SharePoint Administrators in automating the installation process of SharePoint 2013 / 2010
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn how to write scripts to install Features
- Learn how to write scripts to download SharePoint 2013 Prerequisites
- Learn how to write scripts to install SharePoint 2013 Prerequisites
- Learn how to configure SharePoint 2013 using PowerShell Scripts
- Learn how to initiate SharePoint 2013 Installation using PowerShell
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Working with ServerManager PowerShell Script Module
- Installing Features using PowerShell Script
- Writing PowerShell Scripts
- Installing SharePoint 2013 Prerequisites using Scripts
- Starting Installation of SharePoint 2013
- Configuring SharePoint 2013 Server using PowerShell
- Course Conclusion
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.