You will learn how to put all the information into one part and use it as a reference that is pushing its information throughout as many parts as you want into an assembly so that, as result, your assembly and all its components are controlled from your reference.
Easily change the sizes of your assembly and select certain options with just a few checkboxes
We will just handle the modeling part of this technique we don't go into drawings yet for this will be a different course.
Basic knowledge You got already familiar with enough different tools in the part environment and you are able to create all the parts you need You have a good understanding of building an assembly Creating custom parameters and expressions doesn't scare you
Who should take this course
This course is intended for all AutoCAD Users who have a desire to create their own Commands or Plugins and extend AutoCAD functionalities to the next level. For those who are interested in Computer Programming and wanted to learn how AutoCAD and C# work together. For AutoLISP and VBA Programmers who wanted to learn new language and skills and be even more productive.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- Introduction and schematic representation
- Setting up a reference part
- Building Parts based upon the reference geometry and parameters
- Making assembly with the created parts
- Make the assembly ready to be controlled from an outside part
- Linking numerical parameters to Boolean parameters
- Suppressing or unsurprising features in a part based upon the status of a Boolean parameter controlled from a reference part
- Suppressing or unsurprising a part in an assembly based upon the status of a Boolean parameter controlled from a reference part
- Final Notes
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.