About this Course:
iOS 9 and Swift 2 developers are some of the highest paid coders throughout the planet right now. There couldn't be a better time to join the world of app development.
About this iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course
You are going to learn everything you need to know to be able to work professionally as a Jr. iOS 9 developer. Even if you aren't interested in a career change this course will give you the necessary skills to build and publish iPhone and iPad apps to the Apple App Store.
All concepts and apps built within this course are designed with careful purpose. You won't be learning some obscure concept just to learn that concept - you will learn the technologies and principles that actually matter when building professional applications.
You will learn Swift 2 and iOS 9.
Why Choose this iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course?
So many programming courses are built by people who are just looking to make a buck. They learn the coding skills literally right before they teach them! I am a professional iOS developer and have built 58 mobile apps to date with both Swift 2 and Objective-C. I also am a professional instructor at a coding bootcamp. I know what skills you will use in the industry (It is so important to learn Swift). I know how to help you learn. Most importantly, I am most interested in helping you change careers and/or increase your income.
Students I have helped have jumped from as little as $32,000 a year to $85,000 a year in a matter of months.
Other courses take you from A-Z teaching you each iOS concept one by one. This is not effective for retaining knowledge - information overload. This course will teach you iOS 9 and programming concepts in the order of importance - what potential employers are looking for and the core skills you need to make professional applications. Then you will test against those principles and build exercises to practice what you have learned. We will cover all of iOS 9 and Swift 2, but everything is prioritized for your benefit.
iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course Structure
- You should watch the concepts and follow along building what we build in the videos. Then build the exercises and do the warmups on your own. If you really want to become a great iOS & Swift developer watch the concepts, and then do the exercises, warmups, and quizzes.
- Warmups will help you learn how to think like a programmer and are more algorithmic based. It is important to keep training your brain.
- This course will be treated as closely to an live in-person course as possible. After each core principle is taught you will be given real industry-standard interview questions, meaning questions that you would likely be asked in a iOS development job interview.
- At the end of each core principle you will be given an exercise that you must build that demonstrates the skills you have just learned.
- Mac or PC running OSX
- You should be very familiar with computers and Mac OSX
- You should be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Familiarity with basic programming principles such as Functions, Loops, Types, and Classes is helpful but not required
- No experience with Swift 2 or iOS 9 needed!
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
The Swift 2 language portion of the course will emphasize core programming principles (learn programming through Swift) which may feel too slow for advanced programmers. All other iOS 9 concepts are taught for all skill levels. This course is designed for people with little or no programming experience who are focused on changing careers, getting a promotion, or who desire to build iOS 9 & Swift 2 apps professionally. Existing programmers looking to become professional iOS developers will also find this course incredibly valuable. Though comprehensive, this course is structured to teach you practical iOS development skills that you will use on a regular basis in a career setting, so if you are looking to learn less common iOS 9 concepts then this course might not be for you.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Apply to Jr iOS development jobs
- Build apps at your current development job
- Master iOS 9
- Master Swift 2
- Build and release iOS 9 & Swift 2 apps to the Apple App Store
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.