About this Course:
I designed this course for everybody who wants to get into the internet of things and collect and use data with their own products. By the end of this course you will be able to identify the potential value of data that you can collect with your product, you will understand what is necessary to collect and use that data and you will be able to create your own demonstrator, including communication with a smartphone App in order to convince your customers and your colleagues about how you will transform products and revenue streams.
I will personally lead you through understanding both the theoretical part of the motivation for product digitization and the hands-on part in which we will use popular electronics like an Arduino micro and an ESP32 that supports wireless Bluetooth low energy communication with Android and IOS devices, using the Blynk App. You will learn about basic sensor principles and how to use and code these with the Arduino IDE. After coding this I don't leave you alone! You will get useful hints about how to make your own nice and clean physical prototype and what to take care of when selling this to your internal and external customers.
- Knowledge about electronics fundamentals will be helpful
- Basic experience with the Arduino IDE is beneficial, but not mandatory
- In order to take part at the hands-on programming session, you will need a computer or laptop
- I will provide a part list for the hands-on tutorial
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Turning your products into smart products
- Understand the value of data and why digitization will play an ever bigger role in the future
- Knowledge about basic sensor principles and how to use these
- Identify and collect data that is relevant for your customers
- Display the collected data in a Blynk mobile App (no special App-programming necessary)
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.