Learn to successfully plan, test and implement new services that meet organisational needs and get certified with this ITIL® Intermediate – Release, Control and Validation training and exam package.
Who should take this course
The course is for people who are looking to take the next step in their ITIL® Service Capability route having already passed their ITIL® Foundation Exam. The course is designed for IT managers in the release, operations or security fields but can also be utilised by security and database administrators.
In order to take the Release, Control and Validation exam, you must have passed the ITIL® Foundation Examination. There are no pre-requisites to take the course but we recommend you have a good knowledge of service management and have taken the ITIL® Foundation course.
ITIL® Intermediate Level - Release, Control & Validation
The course will take students through the principles involved in controlling systems and software release, protect IT service offerings as a whole more effectively and validate the outcomes of these types of projects.
- Using transition planning and support to develop simplify the process of moving to new processes and systems.
- Using change management techniques and technology to record system/service changes to gauge effectiveness and provide a rollback reference if required.
- Release and deployment management techniques to assist with incremental system updates.
- Change evaluation guidelines to help assess the impact (positive or negative) of new system changes.
- Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM), providing a centralised repository for capture of system changes.
- Request fulfilment – delivery the changes demanded by service users and other factors.
- Service validation and testing routines to verify that frameworks and policies are working as expected.
- Knowledge management techniques and technology to ensure that valuable lessons are captured and shared with other key stakeholders.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.