Be able to demonstrate your ability to deliver a smooth transition between IT service delivery models and have the certification to prove it with this ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition package.
Who should take this course
The course is for Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Operation Officers, IT Operations and Service Managers and Change Control Managers who are tasked to implement a new service delivery model for their organisation or provide hands-on resources for the new framework.
In order to take the Service Transition exam, you must have passed the ITIL® Foundation Examination. There are no pre-requisites to take the course but we recommend you have a good knowledge of service management and have taken the ITIL® Foundation course.
ITIL® Intermediate Level - Service Transition
The course focuses on the service transition elements of the ITIL® framework. It will introduce students to the concepts behind designing service offerings, how to transition between the old and new models and how the service transition element fits into the wider ITIL® framework.
- Principles behind service transition, such as optimisation and inputs and outputs that need to be considered during the design phase.
- Processes that underpin the service transition project and the skills and techniques needed to properly asses and manage the transition.
- How to manage the human element of any IT service transition project, including stakeholder expectations and communications.
- Assessing organisational impact and changes throughout the service transition project.
- The technical implications of service transition with special consideration of the move from on-site to Cloud services.
- Considering the success factors and risks associated with service transition and how best to meet each.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.