About this Course:
If you're reading this we don't have to sell you upon becoming a developer. You already know it's one of the most lucrative - and fastest growing - career tracks out there no degree required.
- Create applications that are constantly updated via a web service. Stock market weather and transportation apps work with web services to provide users with current information.
- Create apps that take advantage of the HTML5 canvas which allows data visualizations animations and even gaming!
- Create applications with reactive interfaces that provide users with an optimized experience.
This is where you can separate yourself from the average developer.
In this certification program you'll learn:
- How to Output to the console
- How to output content to the browser window by manipulating the DOM
- The getElementById - command
- How to use Number Functions
- Using Booleans
- How programs make decisions with conditionals
- If Statements and If Else Statements
- Nested If Statements
- For Loops While Loops Do While Loops
- For In Loops Endless Loops Break and Continue Statements
- Looping Through Arrays
- Javscript Strings and String Functions to process text
- Working with the Browser DOM
- Accessing Web Services with the xmlHTTPRequest - Object
- Making Requests and Parameterized Requests
- Working with Returned Text Content
- Working with Returned XML Content
- Understanding JSON notation and Parsing JSON content
- Faux Multithreading with Javaascript
How Does the Certification Program Work?
First: Complete the Course
The courses are designed to be completed in a few days if significant time is invested. However you may spread the work out for as long as you'd like. There are no calendars or limits on individual courses. Simply work with the course until you're confident that you've mastered the material.
Next: Pass the Exam
Once you complete the course you'll be eligible to sit for the exam. The exam is composed of fifty multiple choice questions with a minimum passing score of 80 percent. The exam isn't designed to be difficult but to verify that you retained the information in the course. You have up to an hour to complete the exam. However most people complete the exam much more quickly. If you don't pass the exam the first time you take it you may sit for the exam again.
Receive Your Certificate and Badge
Now that you're certified you'll receive your printable full color digital certificate. Your certificate includes a link to a digital transcript page which will serve as verification of your achievement. You can place the badge on your personal website portfolio or resume. You also can automatically place the badge on your LinkedIn page.
Many individuals who receive these certifications place them in their email signature and other highly visible digital real estate to set them apart from other developers.
Who should get certified?
- Graphic and Digital Designers
- Startup Employees
- Marketing Designers
- Content Specialists
- Agency Personnel
- Students who want to be more Employable
- Anyone else who wants this critical skill set and proof of expertise
Why Should You Be Certified?
- A functional knowledge of HTML will be helpful
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Developers who want to move from Desktop apps to the Web Space
- New Developers who want to learn an important coding skill while earning a professional credential
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Create internal and external scripts
- Use the event-based coding paradigm
- Use the console for test output
- Output conten to the browser
- Declare and Initialize Variables
- Use Javacript's built-in math functions
- Create and use boolean variables
- Evaluate conditions with if statements
- Evaluate either-or scenarios with if else
- Make complex decisions with else if structures
- Repeat sections of code using loops
- Apply the structure and syntax of while loops
- Distinguish between while and do while loops
- Use the for loop syntax
- Recognize situations that result in endless loops and correct them
- Define a simple function
- Make a function call
- Send parameters to a function for processing
- Use return statements to make functions more modular
- Understand the syntax for anonymous functions
- Work with mouse events
- Work with keyboard events
- Use form events to validate form data
- Pass and use the event object to obtain event properties
- Use alert boxes to provide user with information
- Use confirm and prompt dialog boxes to interact with users
- Declare a basic array
- Access and edit array elements
- Loop through an array to access each array element
- Understand functions associated with the array class
- Use string functions to manipulate string values
- Use string functions to search and replace characters within a string
- Use date functions to work with current date and time
- Use date functions to work with future or past dates and times
- Create basic regular expressions
- Test for string matches with regular expressions
- Engage search and replace actions with regular expressions
- Conceptualize DOM structure (Document Object Model)
- Use getElementById() and innerHTML()
- Alter DOM elements dynamically
- Add and delete elements from the DOM
- Locate elements within the DOM tree
- Understand the fundamentals of Service Oriented Architecture
- Use the xmlHttpRequest() Object to communicate with web services
- Make get-style web service requests
- Mark post-style web service requests
- Work with text data returned from a service
- Parse XML data returned from a service
- Parse JSON content returned from a service
- Understand and use JSON notation
- Draw on the HTML5 canvas
- Getting Started
- Variables and Math
- Dialog Boxes
- Regular Expressions
- DOM Elements
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.