Understanding how to manage the knowledge within your organization is the key to business success. Mismanagement of organizational knowledge comes with a price: frustrated employees, angry customers, and decreased productivity. All of these things can affect a business' bottom line. The purpose behind knowledge management is to help us bridge organizational gaps and to use our greatest asset (our knowledge) to take our business performance to the next level. The theory of knowledge management has emerged to help us harness and enhance both the individual and collective brain power of our businesses. This course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Knowledge Management
- Module Three: Dos and Don'ts
- Module Four: The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- Module Five: The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Module Six: Knowledge Management Models
- Module Seven: Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Module Eight: Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
- Module Nine: Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
- Module Ten: Tips for Success
- Module Eleven: Advance Topics
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.