About this Course:
We've all heard the definition of culture a million times: a set of shared attitudes values and practices of a social group. But when applied to your organization's goal to attract and lead early talent this word transforms into something different: an opportunity.
The modern workforce is generationally diverse no question about it. But how do we keep it that way? Learn how you can keep the workplace in a state that remains to be attractive to early talent. It all begins with culture. Learn how to facilitate the right attitudes values and practices with generations. As a result positive change and innovation will be sought on every level.
Sounds easier said than done right? Well not necessarily.
Global Workforce Innovator Laura Goodrich and CEO Author and Researcher Sarah Sladek have figured out the strategies of creating a culture that attracts early talent through their extensive work and research in the corporate realm. Join these two industry professionals in Leading Early Talent: Creating a Next Generation Culture as they explain how to approach and fix culture problems in your organization to attract early talent and foster innovation.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required. The only thing you will need is willing to learn.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn how you can create a middle ground as a leader to collaborate with early talent
- Establish a culture of respect on your team
- Discover that learning can be a two-way street
- Align your vision with team attributes
- Determine who will help you embrace change
- Learn how to determine your I wants for yourself and your team
- Leading Early Talent Creating a Next Generation Culture
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.