Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
Employers worldwide are searching for professionals with validated skills. With a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification in hand, you’ll certainly stand out from the crowd.
My Training Academy’s Lean Six Sigma Green belt course has been designed to help learners pass the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam. The course will teach you how to identify, analyse and solve quality problems to improve processes using the Six Sigma D-M-A-I-C (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control) methodology. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional possesses a comprehensive understanding of all phases of D-M-A-I-C.
The Lean Six Sigma Green belt course aims to teach the following:
- Project identification
- Process analysis
- Data collection and summarising
- Tools for planning and management
A Green Belt Certification is now seen as a mark of excellence in business improvement. Many companies now look for Certified Green Belts, as this is evidence of their quality and process improvement capability.
Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as Validation Engineer and Quality Manager, earning an average salary of about £50,000.00 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only).
The great thing about our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is aimed at intermediate and senior level Project Managers looking to take their Project Management Skills to a higher level.
Certificate of Completion
Module 1 Six Sigma and The Organization
- 1.1 Six Sigma Green Belt Course Overview
- 1.2 Six Sigma and The Organization Goals Part 1
- 1.3 Six Sigma and The Organization Goals Part 2
- 1.4 Lean Principles in The Organization
- 1.5 Design for Six Sigma
Module 2 Define PhaseProject Identification
- 2.1 Define PhaseProject identificationPart1
- 2.2 Define PhaseProject Identification Part 2
- 2.3 Define PhaseProject Identification Part 3
Module 3 Define PhaseVoice Of the Customer
- 3.1 Define PhaseVoice Of the Customer Part 1
- 3.2 Define PhaseVoice Of the Customer Part 2
Module 4 Define PhaseProject Management Basics
- 4.1 Define Phas Project Management Basics Part1
- 4.2 Define phaseProject Management Basics Part 2
Module 5 Define PhaseManagement and Planning Tools
- 5.1 Define PhaseManagement and Planning Tools Part 1
- 5.2 Define PhaseManagement and Planning Tools Part 2
Module 6 Define PhaseBusiness Results for Projects
- 6.1 Define PhaseBusiness Results for Projects Part 1
- 6.2 Define PhaseBusiness Results for Projects Part 2
Module 7 Define PhaseTeam Dynamics and Define Phase Summary Review Questions
- „„7.1 Define PhaseTeam Dynamics and Review Questions
- „„7.2 Define Phase Summary and Review Questions
Module 8 Measure PhaseProcess Analysis and Documentation
- 8.1 Measure PhaseProcess Analysis and Documentation
Module 9 Measure PhaseProbability and Statistics
- 9.1 Measure PhaseProbability and Statistics
Module 10 Measure PhaseStatistical Distributions
- 10.1 Measure PhaseStatistical Distributions
Module 11 Measure PhaseCollecting and Summarizing Data
- 11.1 Measure PhaseCollecting and Summarizing Data Part 1
- 11.2 Measure PhaseCollecting and Summarizing Data Part 2
Module 12 Measure PhaseMeasurements System Analysis (MSA)
- 12.1 Measure PhaseMeasurements System Analysis (MSA)
Module 13 Measure PhaseProcess and Performance Capability and Measure Phase Summary and Review
- 13.1 Measure PhaseProcess and Performance Capability and Measure Phase Summary and Review
Module 14 Analyze Phase Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing
- 14.1 Analyze Phase Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part 1
- 14.2 Analyze Phase Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part 2
Module 15 Analyze Phase Process Drivers
- 15.1 Analyze Phase Process Drivers Part 1
- 15.2 Analyze Phase Process Drivers Part 2
- 15.3 Analyze Phase Process Drivers Part 3
Module 16 Improve Phase Design of Experiment (DOE)
- 16.1 Improve Phase Design of Experiment (DOE) Part 1
- 16.2 Improve Phase Design of Experiment (DOE) Part 2
Module 17 Improve Phase Root Cause Analysis
- 17.1 Improve Phase Root Cause Analysis Part 1
- 17.2 Improve Phase Root Cause Analysis Part 2
- 17.3 Improve Phase Root Cause Analysis Demo
Module 18 Improve Phase Lean Tools
- 18.1 Improve Phase Lean Tools Part 1
- 18.2 Improve Phase Lean Tools Part 2
- 18.3 Improve Phase Lean Tools Part 3
- 18.4 Improve Phase Lean Tools Part 4
Module 19 Control Phase Statistical Process Control
- 19.1 Control Phase Statistical Process Control
Module 20 Control Phase Lean Tools for Process Control
- 20.1 Control Phase Lean Tools for Process Control Part 1
- 20.2 Control Phase Lean Tools for Process Control Part 2
- 20.3 Control Phase Lean Tools for Process Control Part 3
Module 21 Review ExamPrep and Key Concepts
- 21.1 Review ExamPrep Part 1
- 21.2 Review ExamPrep Part 2
- 21.3 Review ExamPrep Part 3
- 21.4 Review ExamPrep Part 4
- 21.5 Review Key Concepts Part 1„„
- 21.6 Review Key Concepts Part 2
- 21.7 Review Key Concepts Part 3
- 21.8 Review Key Concepts Part 4
- 21.9 Review Exam Flash Cards
- 21.10 Six Sigma Green Belt Outro
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyse and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects. The Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.