About this Course:
In this course, you will learn how to work with ElasticSearch in Hadoop ecosystem. You will also learn how to integrate Apache Hive with ElasticSearch, Apache Pig with ElasticSearch, LogStash and Kibana with ElasticSearch & more.
This comprehensive course focuses on building real world like data pipelines to move data from one system to another. A common practice for any data engineer. Once you learn how to move data from Hadoop to ElasticSearch, you will create real time business intelligence dashboards using Kibana.
Section 1 - Ingestion Flows (to ElasticSearch):
In this section of the course, you will learn to move data from various Hadoop applications (such as Hive, Pig, MR) & LogStash & load it into an index under ElasticSearch cluster. This is ideal use case for generating business analytics from your data. Here are four major topics that will be covered in this section:
- Learn how to install Apache Hive on your computer and integrate it with ElasticSearch
- Learn how to install Apache PIG on your computer and index data into ElasticSearch using Apache PIG
- Learn how to load an index into ElasticSearch using Hadoop MapReduce (Java Program)
- Learn how to make LogStash work with ElasticSearch to move data into an index
Section 2 - Egression Flows (from ElasticSearch)
In this section of the course, you will learn to use indexed data from an ElasticSearch cluster and load it back into Hadoop cluster. After data is loaded back into Hadoop, you will learn how to directly import it into Hive, Pig, M/R or LogStash. Here are four major topics that we will cover under this section:
- Learn how to import an ElasticSearch index directly into Apache Hive table
- Learn how to import an ElasticSearch indexed data into Hadoop using Apache PIG scripts
- Learn how to import an ElasticSearch indexed data into Hadoop using Java MapReduce program
- Learn how to import an ElasticSearch indexed data using LogStash application
Section 3 - Data Visualization
In part of the course, you will learn how to use indexed data from an ElasticSearch cluster and create dyanmic dashboards using Kibana.
This will be a very important lesson for Data Analysts and Data Scientists.
Section 4 - Production Cluster Monitor tool
- No knowledge is complete without learning how to maintain an application in production. In this section of the course, you will learn how to monitor your ElasticSearch cluster using Marvel plugins.
Here are few things that you will learn:
- Cluster Health monitoring at Index, Shard, Node levels
- Parsing ElasticSearch Cluster statistics using Linux utilities
- Setting up wait-for-trigger mechanism and much more
- So, let's get started Now.
- This will be an excellent course for anyone who wants to learn about Big Data technologies and how to use them together in order to create amazing Big Data applications
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who is interested
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
Learn A-Z of Integrating ElasticSearch & Hadoop with Hands-on Examples of Building Data Pipelines using Hive, PIG, LogStash & MapReduce
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.