Optimize your code with advanced tips and tricks to increase your Scala code's efficiency and become an expert with the most useful Scala recipes. Scala is a powerful multi-purpose programming language that is much appreciated for its simple object-oriented, functional style. Pattern matching is Scala's tremendous ability to deconstruct data in intuitive and readable ways, letting you write safely in a few lines of code what other languages can take tens of buggy lines to get across.This course is an easy-to-follow guide full of examples to help you, push your applications from good enough to great!
This comprehensive 3-in-1 course is an easy-to-follow guide full of examples to help you gain an in-depth understanding of Scala. Build classes that compose one or more traits for complete re-usability, or create new functionality by fusing them at instantiation. Save time and trouble by using Scala to build object-oriented, functional, Reactive, and concurrent applications. Harness the power of Scala for highly scalable and distributed, microservice- based applications.
Prior programming experience of Java is assumed Basic knowledge of OOP concepts will be useful
Who should take this course
This Learning Path is aimed at data scientists, data analysts, or Scala developers who want to learn how to perform data analysis using Scala. You need not be an expert in Scala programming; a fundamental understanding of the language will be sufficient.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- Master core language principles such as strings, classes, and types to write better Scala code
- Explore OOP concepts for Scala programming
- See how functional programming changes your Scala code
- Use concurrency to enhance your Scala coding with the Akka framework
- Work with databases in Scala
- Build micro services with Reactive programming
- Get better code feedback with Scala REPL
- Use Pattern matching to write safe code
- Create advanced functionalities in your code using patterns
- Learn to test your code using the spec2 library
- Incorporate Functional Programming in your code
- Tips and tricks to add more functionality in your programs
- Use operations to optimize your codeDebug
- Profile your code using useful Java libraries
- Incorporate Scala support in practical scenarios
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.