Trying to build a highly robust application usually drifts the focus on infrastructure than functionality. Spring MVC and Spring Boot are the light-weight framework that comes to the rescue. This course will get you started with creating, deploying, and running a Spring MVC project using the Spring Tool Suite and will move on to building a Spring Boot application. At the end of the course, you will even get a glimpse of Spring security.
Core understanding of Java
Who should take this course
If you are a Java application developer wanting to improve your skills of building applications using Spring and Spring Boot, then this Learning Path is for you.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- Create, deploy, and run a Spring MVC project using the Spring Tool Suite
- Write new Spring MVC controllers and views
- Develop an end-to-end interactive web application with forms, web pages, and CRUD functionality
- Implement error handling and custom error pages in addition to adding locale support and themes
- Create a login page and validation for user registration
- Implement shopping cart and ordering functionality
- Design a RESTful API and develop exception handling for REST web services.
In Learning Spring Boot you'll find out how to:
- Build a Java application from scratch with Spring Initializr
- Use Spring Data as a backend for your application
- Build complex UIs in the context of an example application
- Develop our project in a manner that lets us apply TDD principles
- Incorporate client-server networking features and functionality
- Secure our application against malicious or abusive behavior
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.