About this Course:
- Change is an inevitable part of organizational life
- And if you have any leadership role, you'll soon be called upon to help lead it.
- But, we often fear change. This leads to resistance.
- So, managing and leading change is a challenging role. It will take you outside of your comfort zone and beyond your existing management and supervision tool-set.
- But change is predictable
You can anticipate how people will respond, and what you need to do to engage them positively. You can plan, prepare, and handle the resistance that will certainly come.
To do that, you need practical tools and models
And this course will give you them.
More than that, you'll learn:
- How the need for change arises,
- How to communicate it, and
- The way to lead people through it
Here are the main topics you'll cover:
- The Cycle of Change
- Barriers to Change
- The first reason why people resist change
- Tools for change leaders
- Stakeholder analysis
- How people respond to change: the change curve
- The impact of change on operational performance: the Satir Curve
- The three phases of a change program: the Lewin Model
- The Onion Model of resistance to change
- How to win over resisters
- Ongoing Project: Change Management Case Study
Enroll for this course now, so you can start to regain control of your life straight away.
- You should have some experience of organizational life
- Experience in management and leadership - at a supervisory level or higher - will be a great help
- Experience of project working will be a great help
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Supervisors, Managers and leaders at all levels, who need to lead change in their organization
- Team members who are experiencing change and want to understand what's going on
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Convince people about the need for change
- Evaluate how people feel about the changes
- Paint a compelling picture of the future
- Anticipate how people will respond to change
- Anticipate the impact of change on operational performance
- Plan effective project communications
- Handle resistance to change effectively, to win over resisters
About Course Provider
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.