Welcome to this e-learning course on Managing Stress. It has been developed as a follow up to our Dealing with Stress course. While everyone whether staff or manager has a responsibility to keep their pressures within manageable limits and avoid harmful stress managers have additional responsibilities in relation to stress. This is because they have a duty of care towards their staff; they have a responsibility to play their part in helping to ensure that all employees are safeguarded from health-affecting stress.
The course is the approximate equivalent of half a day of continuous professional development. It builds on the foundations of understanding provided by the Dealing with Stress course but focuses specifically on the managerial responsibilities. It offers the opportunity for managers to develop a clear picture of what they can do to make sure that they keep stress at bay.
- This course should be taken after completing the Dealing with Stress course
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Managers (and aspiring managers) across all sectors
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- To build on the learning offered by the Dealing with Stress course
- To develop a good understanding of the different types of managerial responsibility in relation to stress
- To become more confident in rising to the challenges involved
- Lesson One: Management Responsibilities
- Lesson Two: Pitfalls to Avoid
- Lesson Three: Making a Positive Difference
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.